Friday, July 22, 2011

Thesis- The Wake and Black Bird color treatment


So here is some of my first finished character designs for my Thesis. These two characters are the focus of my film. I'm extremely happy with The Wake's color scheme that I don't have any other way I would want to color him. With Black Bird I'm playing with similar yet different color combos. The middle figure is her original colors and I was playing with the purple and gold combination with different hues. I do like the second and third figures better though. I'm also trying to have both characters look cohesive while also being visually different.

1 comment:

  1. I had commented on fb about this. I like the colors you chose for the wake, like the match him perfectly, and for Black Bird, the third figure's color match her hero name better :) but if you took the gold color from the 1st figure and placed it on the third, it could work too.

    ReplyDelete