Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Drawing Dryspell and Thesis

Hello all!
This is just a little update on how I'm doing. I'm alright, I'm just going through a drawing block right now. This is the worst time though because I'm suppose to be working on my Senior Thesis, but I'm in a total funk. I'm being indecisive on what I want things to look like, what I want to do and the fear of graduating... O.O ITS SO MUCH! I just told my mom yesterday that I am NOT ready for the real world. All summer I've been trying to look for a job, but I have nothing. Been living off of Mom and Dad ( well mostly Mom) and I feel terrible about it... I mean thank God  that she supports me an everything, but I really just want my own source of income and a real job... no more work study at shitty art centers.... *sigh*.... anyway here is some pencil drawn Character designs/ Line ups

Enjoy!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment